Frequently Asked Questions

What is aerial photography?

Aerial photography is using small unmanned aircraft (drones) to capture images from above.

Do you need insurance?

Yes, commercial SUA operations require public liability insurance which we have.

Why should I hire a professional drone operator as opposed to someone else who might be cheaper?

When hiring a professional drone operator that is qualified and insured you know that the correct procedure will be followed and all permissions will be obtained.

How much notice do I need to give the drone operator before I want my picture or video taken?

On average about two weeks. Some operations may require specific permission from the IAA. It is usually processed within a week but sometimes may take longer.

How much will it cost me?

As each job is different there is no set price. For a quotation please contact us by email or phone.

Do you licence your images and videos?

Yes we licence images and videos we have previously captured. Just get in touch with us if you would like to use our material.

Where do you operate?

We are licenced by the IAA to operate within the Republic of Ireland.

Do you have appropriate qualifications to fly a drone?

Yes we are fully licenced by the IAA and have many hours of flight time completed.